Bloglovin'

Follow

Amy Pond Aesthetic (Doctor Who Inspired Lookbook)

Hi!
I'm going to keep this short, since there is a lot of pictures, and I already know this post is going to be a mile long!
I was thinking about what character inspired outfits I would like to do next, and as I was making my way down the mental list of preferably red-haired people (e.g. Ariel, Anastasia, etc) (also, why do they all have A names?), I thought of Amy Pond! While my height is more on par with Clara, I thought aesthetically speaking, Amy was the better choice. So I decided to do three looks loosely based off outfits worn by her in the show. She has a pretty defined style. Usually a slouchy sweater or flannel, mini skirt/shorts with tights, or jeans. As for accessories, there is often a jacket, socks, scarf, boots or sneakers, and in the earlier episodes, a headband. Super wearable for spring in a lot of places! Texas however, is not one of them! XD
Here we have the classic sweater, shorts/skirt and tights combo worn in many of the early episodes. My personal favorite!

This outfit was based on one of the few times she wears a dress, complete with a jacket and scarf!

The last one is more of a compilation of different looks worn through-out the series. Jeans seemed to be more of a staple in the later episodes 
 Thank you so much for reading! Any suggestions for future posts would be super awesome!

-Emmy

 

Comments

  1. Please respond to Niki and Oda on LB. Love some your looks. There and on Instagram.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please respond to Niki and Oda on LB. Love some your looks. There and on Instagram.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts