Bloglovin'

Follow

50s Magical Girl

Hello!
 
 
 
I was going to wear this to Ikea, but plans changed, and alas, I'm still light-less. The natural light from the windows is okay, but I feel like I probably need a little oomph.

Anyway, I feel like this outfit is a cross between a 50s girl (like the ones in poodle skirts) and an 80s ballerina. I don't know, maybe that's just me. I just really love flared skirts! Be it on a dress, or an actual skirt. Most of what I own is dresses and skirts. I only have like two pairs of jeans, both of which are hand-me-downs. I'm not even joking. But it's really hard to find jeans when you're short. They are always too long. Why you no make jeans in my size? But seriously, the sweater is from Goodwill (as per usual), the skirt is from Forever21 (I just got it, it was like $5.90!), the tights are my sisters, and the shoes are from Goodwill. They're real Vans, and they looked like they had literally never been worn! And, they were exactly my size! :) (btw, do you like my totally 2004 emojis?)


























Sweater - Goodwill  Skirt - Forever21  Tights - Forever21  Shoes - Goodwill

Thanks for reading! Any questions or comments would be greatly appreciated!

-Emmy

Comments

Popular Posts