Bloglovin'

Follow

They Call Me Crybaby (What I wore thrifting)

Hello!

First, I apologize for the poor photo quality. It's been rainy and overcast the past couple of days, which results in crap lighting. I actually went to Ikea the other day, but couldn't find any lights that were bright enough (in my opinion). If I'm going to be paying money for something, it better make me look flawless (I kid).

Anyway, this is what I wore today when I went to Savers. I was going to show what I got, but it's pretty anticlimactic, as I only bought two things. So instead, I will just talk about my outfit, which wasn't anything fancy. The shirt is H&M by way of Goodwill, and is literally one of my favorite pieces of clothing. I mean, it has young Johnny Depp on it, can you get a better shirt? Not to mention, I absolutely love Crybaby, as I'm trash and like musicals. The boots are also from Goodwill, and the jeans and jacket are hand-me-downs. I meant to show my bag, but totally forgot, as I have atrocious memory. I guess it didn't technically match, but who cares? It was a Nirvana tote bag that I got on clearance at Target for only four dollars! Cause' I'm classy like that.

Jacket - Hand-me-down  Shirt - Goodwill  Jeans - Hand-me-down  Boots - Goodwill


 
What's the best thing you ever found at a thrift store? I would love to know! I'd really have to look at my stuff to pick a favorite, but the Crybaby tank and DocMartens are up there.
I hope you have a lovely day! Thanks for reading!
 
-Emmy                                                                                                                                                   
 

Comments

Popular Posts