Bloglovin'

Follow

Western Gothic Disney Princess

Hello!

If I could name today, it would be "Stressed, Depressed and Cheaply Dressed". I honestly just don't feel that great. It's weird, sometimes I'm good, and other times I feel like some kind of disconnected, spaced-out alien. I'm currently listening to Disney Princess music, in an attempts to ignore it. My brain feels like it moves too fast, or something. I think in a past life I was some kind of wild, pagan, herbalist lady, like I lived on the moors or in the woods, or something. Or maybe I just have an overactive imagination. XD Who knows.

Also, I feel like I should share that I'm listening to "I See The Light", from Tangled. See, this is what happens when I have PMS. I'm like "Ah, yes, Flynn and Rapunzel, so beautiful, so amazing" and it quickly turns to "Why the heck don't I  have a Flynn?!" Like seriously, where do you find one of those? I guess I'm still in the Disney Princess age range though. I think Rapunzel was 20. I should probably stop pondering this.
Dress - Goodwill  Tights - Forever21  Boots - Minnetonka





 Thanks for reading my psychotic ramblings!

-Emmy

Comments

Popular Posts