Bloglovin'

Follow

Lost in Wonderland

Hi!
 I don't know why, but this dress always gives me Alice in Wonderland vibes. I forgot to take an up close, but it's navy with pink hearts. From far away, it just looks gingham. I can't remember the brand, as I got it from Goodwill, but I'm pretty sure it's some random name I've never heard of. Which makes me think it's from a department store. It's really well made though. The skirt is the best part! If you can spin fast enough, it literally completely fans out!
The red tights I've had for years. I know technically red is not a neutral, but I feel like it is. In my opinion, they look cute with like 98 percent of stuff! Seriously, I'm sitting here contemplating that percentage, and I feel like it's accurate. As for the shoes, they are my awesome new jellies, which I've literally been wearing everyday since I got them! I feel like they were a wise purchase at 10 bucks.

Dress - Goodwill  Tights - Old Navy  Shoes - Amazon

I think I look like I have cartoon feet, which is always a bonus in my mind.
 
I feel like these pictures kinda have a weird, Marc Jacobs vibe, which I really like! I'm still trying to figure out what kind of photography style I'm going for. I really like that dreamy, editorial fashion shoot kind of vibe, and I feel it goes well with my clothes/hair/makeup. I'll have to experiment.

Thank you so much for reading! I really appreciate it!

-Emmy

Comments

Popular Posts