Bloglovin'

Follow

Snow White Queen

Hi!
 
 I seriously need to start taking my medication after I write my blog posts. I've literally been sitting here trying to figure out what to type, but I start getting tired and want to go to sleep! I keep trying to remind myself to take it later, but I have atrocious short-term memory!
 
Whatever. We shall talk of more important things, like my shirt.
 As you will see from the below pictures, it is awesome! Do you see what I meant when I said Medieval Wench meets Amy Lee? I've recently been listening to a lot of Evanescence, so much so that I've even had (very brief) impulses to dye my hair black! I know it probably would look terrible though, so I'm not going to do that. But I can imagine!
Shirt - Savers  Pants - Old Navy  Shoes - Amazon
 
My sister is actually the one who found the shirt at Savers. She handed it to me when I was in the dressing room, and I loved it! It fits me perfectly, and is not too long, but not too short! And it's velvet! Or maybe it's velveteen, I'm not really sure what the difference is.
Amy Lee goodness!


Me, looking like I have an attitude problem, which I might.

Thank you so much for reading! I really, really, really appreciate it! XOXO
 
-Emmy

Comments

Popular Posts