Bloglovin'

Follow

Trashy Red Converse

Hi!
witchy grungy sailormoon magical girl disney ginger red hair cute girl
 I currently have a headache, so if this post is fuzzy and all over the place, I apologize. XD

 I'm still debating about the whole Youtube channel thing. I would really like to do one, but I'm also kinda shy. I just need to get over it! Oh also, I never came up with a name for my character inspired/themed posts. Are you impressed with my top notch procrastination skills? I'm pretty excellent at it, as I've been perfecting it for the past 20 years.

Anyway, I suppose I should say something about what I'm wearing. It's pretty simple, as you can see. But seriously, it's too warm to layer. I think I kinda look like a ratchet Minnie Mouse. Always cool in my opinion.
minnie mouse disney ginger gothic grungy witchy wicca pagan
ginger wicca red hair minnie mous sailor moon disney magical girl
Dress - Target  Shoes - Journeys (Like 8 years ago, no joke.)
minnie mouse magical girl kawaii gothic witch ginger redhead
summer disney converse ootd polka dots dress ginger red hair redhead
ootd disney minnie mouse summer dress ginger redhair witchy grungy
converse red black minnie mouse disney witchy gothic grungy ginger
summer disney minnie mouse polka dots black gothic wicca witchy redhair
One of my favorite color combos is red, black and white. Maybe it's my obsession with The White Stripes, Olivia (like the pig), and Emily the Strange!
emily the strange summer black gothic aesthetic witchy ginger
Me, pretending to tan. In actuality, I just burn.

converse black polka dots disney the white stripes ginger gothic grungy
converse disney ginger red hair ootd blogger youtube gothic summer
converse red black white stripes jack white disney noodlerella summer
They're very beat! But they've still survived!
selfie ootd disney aesthetic summer emily the strange kitty cats
 I honestly have got to stop being such a baby, and just film a video! I'll have to find somewhere to set up my tripod. My room is kinda dark, but I'd like to not spend five trillion dollars on lights! >-<

-Emily


 

Comments

Popular Posts