Bloglovin'

Follow

And Baby Doll, I Meant It Every Time

Hi!
 This sounds kinda weird, but I'm always late in liking things. Like a lot of stuff. For example, I had never listened to Lana Del Rey until a couple of months ago. Same with The Killers. I literally hated The Killers when I was younger! But in the past few weeks, I've been listening to them all the time! The reason I'm even thinking about this is because last night I watched Stranger Things for the first time, and surprisingly (or is it not surprising?), I loved it! But I've been seriously resistant to watching it since it came out, mainly because EVERYONE loved it. Me, being the freakishly stubborn semi-hipster that I am, naturally had zero interest in it. It's just that nothing makes me want to like something less than when everyone tells me to like it! It's completely illogical, but I seriously can't help it! I remember years ago, there were these stupid rubbery bracelets called Silly Bands that everyone wore. I, of course, didn't remotely get the obsession (and I'm a very obsessive person), and never wore them. I guess it's just the way my brain is wired!
Dress - Target Clearance  Shoes - Amazon  Hair Bow - Homemade
                 
Weirdly wired brain aside, I really am enjoying Stranger Things. Though I have to say, I completely despise Nancy! I just find her soooooo annoying (more annoying than those five extra Os I felt compelled to add)! Supposedly, she gets less irritating, but we shall see.

Thank you so much for reading!

XOXO

-Emmy  





 




Comments

Popular Posts