Bloglovin'

Follow

Strawberry Shortcake

Hi!
Oh my god, I'm so sorry for my absence! I've just been busy, and mentally all over the place! I don't want to ramble, as it's probably boring, but between jobs, family life, and boys (I know), I've had a lot going on. Mix in a full moon, PMS, and crappy weather, and you get a rather discouraged Emily. And yes, I just referred to myself as "Emily".

Jimmy sends his regards.

Hat - Target  Shirt - Savers  Skirt - Forever21  Sneakers - Savers

I got these sneakers on sale at Savers, and they were only 99 cents!
Okay, don't laugh at me, but I was kinda trying to look like a Strawberry Shortcake doll here. My sister said when I bought this shirt that it reminded her of Strawberry Shortcake. So naturally, I had to google pictures of the dolls to see if I could do an inspired look. I actually used to have Kelly green tights, and Kelly green and white striped socks, but sadly they are no longer with us (moment of silence for Grinch socks and Robin Hood tights).
 Once again, I apologize for not posting for a week and a half! Honestly, I'm half crazy and half lazy!

But what can I say, all the best people are.

-Emmy


 

Comments

Popular Posts