Bloglovin'

Follow

Pressing Flowers

Hi!
I feel like this is a very 60s outfit. It wasn't intentional, but that's how it turned out. I've been wanting a pair of black knee socks for awhile, but of course anytime I'd go somewhere where they would have them, I would forget. It's funny, I used to have a huge collection of knee socks when I was younger, though they were all patterned. I would wear them all the time! I had striped ones, ones with polka dots, flowers, whales, you name it. I usually would pair them with Converse sneakers, a tutu skirt (or two, for added fluff), a brightly colored cardigan, and a big hair bow. I probably looked like an anime character mixed with a clown! But I thought I looked nice, so that's all that really matters. I'm not quite as gaudy as I used to be, though I do own sequin pants now. In any event, I finally remembered to pick up said knee socks when I was at Target. I actually got them from the kids section. They're cheaper, and since I have small feet, they fit better anyway. I particularly like them with my jellies, as I think it looks like I have cartoon character legs, which is a plus, in my opinion.
                       Dress - Savers  Socks - Target  Shoes - Amazon  Headband - Dollar General
 This dress is actually originally from American Apparel, but I got it used (of course). I love swing dresses, and I thought it looked very vintage.
I got the headband at Dollar General (very classy, I know). I think it looks like something a mermaid would wear.
Xoxo
 
-Emmy

 

Comments

  1. It is so wonderful to see a goddess like you in black knee socks and white sandals!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts