Bloglovin'

Follow

Rainbow Dash

Hi!
Sorry for my lack of posting. The weather has been suspicious the past couple of days, and it's either raining, or looks like it's going to rain. I personally don't really feel like getting struck by lightning, but maybe that's just me.



Anyway, I caught a break in the clouds, and ran (figuratively, not literally) to get my tripod. It was kinda humid, but my hair was already a bushy, teased mess, so what's a little moisture going to do? I quite liked my outfit, as I felt it was some kind of cross between Rainbow Brite and a My Little Pony.
There is nothing I love more than a brightly colored, vaguely tacky outfit, and big hair!
Pinafore - Forever21  Cropped T-shirt - Savers  Rainbow Tights - Target kids clearance  Jellys - Amazon  Hairbow - Forever21
 Thank you so much for reading! XOXO

-Emmy

Comments

Popular Posts