Bloglovin'

Follow

The Little Mermaid

Hi!
I actually meant to put this up last night, but I ended up filling up/getting soaked by water guns for my younger siblings/neighbors for a good few hours. By the time I got in, it was too late. So here are some pictures, a day late.
                        Dress - Savers  Shoes - Modcloth  Bag - Asos  Necklace - Antique store
My sister actually found this dress. It's funny, usually whatever I end up buying from thrift stores is stuff my sister finds. Like the turtle neck I wore in the last post. Or, it might technically be a mock-turtle neck. Whatever. Back to the dress. Obviously, when she showed it to me, I had to try it on. It was my favorite color, and it was a shift dress, which I love. And most importantly, it looked like a majestic mermaid tail! I actually bought a dress a little while back that was a lighter/ slightly more greenish teal color, and was covered in sequins. It gave me similar mermaid-y vibes, but it was a body-con fit. It looked really nice, and I thought maybe I could get myself to wear it, since it had such an Ariel aesthetic. But I'm not really used to wearing short, figure hugging dresses, and I felt kinda naked and uncomfortable. So I ended up returning it. This dress, however, is much more my speed.
Here is a photo of me, accidently taking a photo of myself.
Thank you so much for reading! Love you! XOXO
 
-Emmy

Comments

Popular Posts