Bloglovin'

Follow

Yesterday

Hi!

God, it's been kinda a long time since I last posted anything. Honestly, half of it was just me being lazy, and wanting to go to the pool whenever I could. So I basically was in a bathing suit half the time for the past two months. Another reason is that it has been freakin' hot! My camera would literally over-heat in less than 5 minutes! Anyway, as the days are getting shorter, and hopefully a little cooler, I should be able to take more photos. On the plus side, not posting for like 2 months has allowed me to collect quite a few more pieces from thrift stores,
like the shirt and shorts above. As I've said many a time, I basically only shop for clothes at the thrift store. Seriously, I go to regular stores, and it's all way too expensive. If you're lucky, you can buy like 1 or 2 things. Unless, of course, you go somewhere like Forever21, which I do sometimes. But obviously, a lot of the stuff there is cheap crap (and a lot of it isn't particularly cheap in terms of money). They are more of an accessories place in my mind.
 Anyway, I digress.

Onto my outfit.
I'm not really sure what kind of vibe I was going for here, but my mom said it was very her circa late 80s, which I think is a good thing! I can't even explain how much I love this shirt! I got it recently at Savers during a sale, and it was only 99 cents! I love the Powerpuff Girls, and as this one is an original tee, probably from the late 90s or early 2000s, I love it even more! The shorts I got a little while ago, I'm pretty sure on a sale as well. I thought they looked like something Barbie would wear, and that is always cause to buy!
Shirt - Savers  Shorts - Savers  Sneakers - Savers  Socks - Forever21  Scrunchie - Walmart

I am the fence.
Also, I'm very happy that I've been able to grow my nails slightly. The are actually a normal length now, instead of being tiny stumps! Not to be disgusting, but I always peel them. It's a terrible habit, and they would always be sore and bloody cause' I would rip them too low. Hopefully I will be able to keep them long, but we shall see. It's not that important, but I wanted to share it, as I'm super excited about it, and I feel like Cheryl Blossom. I'm not actually sure if she has long nails, but I feel like she would.
                                  Le me on my blog (above), vs. le me in real life (below)
My shorts got all wet in the back after taking these pictures, as the ground was quite squishy.
Anyway, like I said, I while try to post more, now that I'm not living at the pool.
We shall see where it takes us.

-Emmy

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts