Bloglovin'

Follow

Across The Universe

Hi.
It once again has been an atrocious amount of time between posts. Apparently in my absence, all my fonts have been messed with. It now looks like this is from 2004, and I'm actually writing on Live Journal. Oh well, I probably should change the layout anyways.

To be quite honest, I have not been in the best of moods these past couple weeks.
Between work and some personal stuff, I've just been kinda ick. I'm trying to ignore it, but that only works so well. On the bright side, it's October, which is one of my favorite months. I know pretty much everyone says that, but it's true. I'm still kinda waiting for it to cool off though, which is probably stupid, as it's still in the 90s here!

Anyways, I shall continue with the pictures, as I felt very sassy and Lana-esque in this outfit, even though I only wore it for a few hours cause I had to go to work.
 Top - Forever 21 clearance  Skirt - Thrift store  Boots - Vintage, eBay  Daisy hair clip -                                                      Forever 21  Earrings - Forever 21
 Also, they recently opened a Forever 21 not far from me, which has some pretty stellar clearance, like this shirt. I believe it was like five or six dollars. The hair clips were like two! Like I've said before, most of their stuff is way too expensive for what it is, in my opinion. But I'm a sucker for clearance, I can not deny! The thrift store is still my option of choice though. I seriously need to post more outfits, as I've collected quite a few things that I need to showcase! Like a red, high-waisted cheer skirt. It is as glorious as it sounds! Very Cheryl Blossom.
Anyways, I won't go on about how I'm gonna try to post more, as I feel I'll just jinx myself! We'll just see how it goes, how about that? More ambiguous I feel. Yea, yea, we'll go with that.

Also, I hope you're doing well, whoever you are reading this. I appreciate it! Thank you!

-Emmy

P.S. I just previewed this post, and it appears the fonts are fine. Suspicious. o.O

Comments

Popular Posts