Bloglovin'

Follow

Me Before You

Hi!

It seems the fonts are fine, although I still should probably update the blog, as it's been the same for months. I will have to get around to it, but I'll probably forget like 97 times before I actually do it!

Anyway, let talk about my fantabulous tights! I just bought them off of Amazon, because I am so very classy. I was inspired to purchase the black and yellow striped ones after Emilia Clarke's character Louisa in Me Before You. Like with every  movie I ever see,
I become like 85% my favorite character for the next several days after watching it, at least in my head! To be fair, I already feel like I'm like 60-70% Lou anyway. She dresses at least as terrible as I do! XD
(exhibit A) 
(exhibit B)
See, equally as ratchet as me! Though seriously, she was all like "they don't make bumblebee tights for adult women", like wtf, did she ever check Amazon? I know she's not a real person but still, it's kinda ridiculous. All in all, it was a pretty decent movie, aside from the incessant Ed Shearan playing, and the absolutely atrocious ending, in my opinion. But enough of my movie reviews, I shall put more pictures of what actually wore.
 Dress - Savers  Petty coat - Hot topic  Tights - Amazon  White Jellies - Amazon  Daisy hair clips - Forever 21
Side note, why do people always pose like this? Like, what are we checking for, gum stuck to the bottom of our shoes?
I will definitely be thinking up more crazy outfit combos featuring these tights! There is just so many ways to wear them. A must have for any lunatic's wardrobe! Also, they were only six bucks! Absolutely fabulous, amazing, stupendous! 
(not sure if that is supposed to be Barney The Dinosaur or Trump. XP)

-Emmy  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts