Bloglovin'

Follow

Riverdale


Hey hey!
I actually took these the other day, but I kinda got busy with le life and le job, so I didn't get to uploading them till yesterday.

I know I've said this before, but I really love Riverdale! I know it is absolutely terrible teen trash, but it's very addictive. To be fair, I'm not the only one in my family that likes to watch visual garbage. My mom used to always watch Lifetime. If you've never seen a Lifetime movie, you honestly have no idea what you're missing. They are so incredibly horrendous, it's hysterical. They always seem to involve ladies stealing babies, stealing husbands, killing husbands, or in some cases, all of the above. And she was not the only one who watched terrible tv. My grandmother would watch workout videos whilst sitting on the couch eating ice cream, and my great-grandmother would watch soap operas everyday. All I'm saying is, I'm obviously predisposed to love horrible things! And seriously, Riverdale has it all. Cheesy romance, murder, musical numbers and dance offs! What else can you ask for?
          Lace Bodysuit - Target clearance  Red Cheer Skirt - Savers  White Jellies - Amazon

Anyway, the reason I'm saying all this is because, as with anything in life that has multiple characters, you inevitably have a favorite. And inevitably, (and obviously) my favorite is Cheryl. And it's not just cause' she has red hair (though that's probably like 65% why). She is just such an extra psycho, it's perfect. Also, I think the girl playing her, Madelaine Petsch, is v pretty, and I absolutely love her aesthetic. I'm gonna include a photo here for my mom, cause I know she has zero idea what I'm talking about!
Also, I hardcore ship her with Archie! Seriously, it's perfect.

Like I was saying, the day I took these, I was definitely going for a Cheryl Blossom vibe. Seriously, she freakin' wears red and black all the time, which is highkey my favorite color combo, as we've already established. I've nothing else to say except it's meant to be.
Thank you so much for reading! xoxo

-Emmy

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts