Bloglovin'

Follow

And Like a Stupid Little Girl, I Spent My Wishes On a Weed

Hi

I have been v busy, and have finally gotten around to posting something. Actually, since the last time I posted, I bought a camera. However, I literally (yes, literally) had no clue how to attach it to my tripod, which I know sounds incredibly idiotic (which it is). I legit took apart my whole freakin' tripod trying to figure it out, which I also think I might have broken in that process. In any event, the sun was setting, so I just used my old one that I do know how to attach. I really actually haven't been able to use my new camera much, since I've been working kinda frequently. And it always seems on the days I'm not working, it's like cloudy and/or rainy. 

Whatever, let's talk about something possible more interesting, like what I'm currently obsessed with. As a complete lunatic with, including, but not limited to, OCD, I'm always obsessed with at least one thing. Sometimes it's like an actual thing, like white cowboy boots, or really teased 60s hair or something. But sometimes, it's more like an idea/aesthetic/mood/atmosphere/imaginary world. So currently, I have a few. Top one is probs 8os inspired right now. Most likely as a result of a lot of Stranger Things, The Little Mermaid and Treasure Trolls. Also, since the addition of a furry, hot pink, leopard print cardigan to my closet, I'm also kinda into looking like some tacky Spice Girl/Zenon/Marina Diamandis hybrid. Which is always fun. Oh yeah, also like a retro cowgirl/beauty queen. 
Oh, I'm also obsessed with white creeper Mary Janes.

And Emily The Strange.

I'm gonna stop now.

Sequin Tank Top - Savers  Shorts - Plato's Closet  Lime Green Jellies (not pictured) - Savers  Tacky Heart Shaped Earrings - Forever 21
  The photos below are a chronicle of me, attempting to blow on a wish/dandelion

And with that fantabulous photo overload, I shall take my leave. Maybe next time I'll actually be using my new camera.

But maybe not.
-Emmy


Comments

Popular Posts