Bloglovin'

Follow

Lady Bird (and a fab thrift find)

Hi

I honestly have no clue what kind of vibe I was going for with this outfit. Like, it's kinda seventies, eighties and nineties all at once. When in doubt, just put on random, weird scraps of clothing, and call it an aesthetic. I think that's what I did here. Also, I kinda look like princess Jasmine or something. Or maybe I Dream Of Jeannie. I don't know. 
Tie dye crop top - Savers  Rust high waisted pants - Savers  Purple Jellies - Forever 21

The shirt I'm wearing, I actually almost bought at Forever 21 a few months back. But it was like 18 dollars, and it was only half a shirt! So I was like "nah". Well, a few months later, I was, of course, at Savers, and I saw it. This time however, it was $2.99! Much more appropriate of a price considering its size. Normally, I probably wouldn't wear a top this tiny, unless it was blazing outside, but it was so cute and tie-dyed! I feel it will be much more suited to the summer, but who wants to wait that long? Another fabulous find in this outfit were the shoes. I was casually looking on Forever 21's website, as one does, and I came across these jellies. They were on sale, and then there was like an additional 30 percent off clearance stuff, AND free shipping! So, they ended up being only 6 bucks! I got purple, but there was also pink and blue. They only had the smallest size left, but luckily, I'm short and have pretty little feet, so it was cool. I kinda want to see if they still have the other colors, but they probably don't. But I feel like buying all three colors at once was a bit too extra, even for moi.
Can you see my rad band-aid? I kinda didn't realize I was wearing it and then was like "oh".
 Also, as you may see from the above photo, there was a TON of wasps! They always fly straight towards me, especially when I took these. I think maybe it was the flowers in my hair. I did you the wonderful favor of circling it below, in case it wasn't obvious enough.

Here are some more photos of me, hiding from wasps.
 Image one: le me, casually glancing over at the very obnoxious buzzing.
 Image Two: le me, upon realizing it was a wasp. You may notice its shadow on the siding near my shoulder.
Image Three: le me, slightly horrified, as it proceeded to fly closer.

It flew to the fence though, so I didn't die.
le me, trying to find a guy that isn't a fuckboi.
Anyways, I shall leave you now. I'm kinda hungry. 

Oh, one more thing. I'm currently, like as of last night, obsessed with all things 80s. I honestly don't even know where that came from. But hey, I'm a slave to the aesthetic.
Also, the aesthetic in Lady Bird. I wasn't a particular fan of that movie, but the colors and vibes and stuff were nice. Slightly disappointed, but eh.

-Emmy

Comments

Popular Posts