Bloglovin'

Follow

Sleep, Angry Beauty

Hi!

Look, it hasn't been seven years since my last post! Haha, look at me, so on top of my game. Nah. 

Well, if you read my last post, you may remember me mentioning that I was obsessed with a certain type of sneakers. As you can see in the photo above, I mysteriously acquired said shoes. And by mysteriously acquired, I mean of course that I went to DSW and bought more shoes, that I don't remotely need. Oops. Seriously, though, humans are so odd. We give hours of our life away, so we can get random scraps of materials to cover certain parts of our bodies, to show what kind of human we are. It's so weird! Oh also, I, of course, forgot once again to take up close shots of the shoes. Well, I can't say I'm remotely surprised at myself. 

Also, another odd thing. You are reading this as one continuous post, but in reality, every sentence or two is spaced out by a long pause of me, laying my head down, half trying to think of what to write, half lowkey napping. 

If I was writing how it actually goes, it would more be like this.

Just like this.


All jacked up. Weird and pause-y.                     Not remotely cohesive.

Why is this sentence all the way over here?                                                                            
                                                                                                               

                                                                                                                        No idea.
Anyway, I will show the pictures now, as I'm pretty sure you are not here to read funky sentence structure. But who knows, right?
 Dress - The Ragged Priest  Shirt - Savers  Tights - Old Navy  Sneakers - Adidas  Backpack -Target
 I actually got this dress on clearance on Dolls Kill. I just loved the stark contrast of the light pink with the red. I thought it kinda looked like a tennis dress or something, and I didn't have anything remotely like it. It would especially look cute with a pair or Minnie Mouse ears, preferably in front of Cinderella's castle, or somewhere in Fantasy Land. Maybe that's just me. But seriously, wouldn't it look fantastic?
 Also, my furry backpack goes perfectly with my dress. The bag was actually a Christmas present from one of my sisters. I literally wear it all the time, even when it doesn't remotely match. It looks like I'm wearing a freakin' Muppet on my back.
le me, pretending I'm in a Marc Jacobs ad
I thought I looked like a robot in this, so I felt the need to share it.
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed my ridiculousness. I don't actually know if I have any current obsessions, besides the ones I shared last time, expect maybe watching abandoned exploring videos on Youtube. Yeah, definitely watching abandoned exploring videos. Considering I stayed up till one in the morning last night, after coming back from work late, watching them. God, do you see what I mean by ridiculousness.

Also, final note. Why is "God Help The Outcasts" from Hunchback such a good song? Like, seriously? I feel like the slightly older Disney movies had better songs. 

Sorry, I'll go now.
byebye

-Emmy                                                                                                                       

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts