Bloglovin'

Follow

Space Cowboy

Hi

I legit haven't posted anything since like December. Honestly, I was so freakin' busy during December and January, when I wasn't working, I just wanted to chill and not socialize. Online socializing counts too. Also, it's been disgusting and cloudy and rainy and gray and cold and gross. It's still pretty cloudy out, as it was in these photos. Also, I am sooo over my dinky backyard. It's v suburban and definitely not my aesthetic. Once I move it should be at least slightly more interesting. WHATEVA

  In any event, I got new boots. They were a present, from myself, to myself, for making it through the absolutely atrocious thing called the Holiday Season. I actually like the holidays, but when one works in retail, it is literal hell. So many sales, so many returns, so many complaints, and so very many people. I shudder to think about it. Seriously. The other day I smelled a smell that made me think of Christmas, and I was like "Triggered". Truly terrible. Anyways, I bought boots as a reward for not having another nervous breakdown. Originally, I actually bought different boots. They were Irregular Choice. Oh my lord, they were amazing! They were from The Muppets line, and they legit had Miss Piggy and Kermit on them! I'm gonna put a photo so you can see them in all their majesty!
 Do you see them?!?! Are they not the most magical thing in this universe! Anyways, I saw them, and I wanted them so bad. So I set aside money, and when I got enough, I ordered them. Well when I got them, they were even more beautiful in person. Only problem was they were just a tad too small. No big deal, except they were sold out in every size, so I couldn't order a new pair. So sadly, with a very heavy, green heart, I sent them back. Now, the boots I got in their place are still very nice. But, they don't have Miss Piggy on them. Alas, alack, woah!

Whatever, here are some more pictures of moi.
         Shirt - Savers  Skirt - Forever 21  Boots - Dolls Kill  Hairbow - random ribbon scrap
 See, they are very fabulous. They're holographic, and they have glittery stars on them. It's just, Muppets.

 I didn't get any up-closes of my boots, which is pretty idiotic, but what can one expect from moi? They have nice fringies though. I'm sure fringies isn't actually a real word, but I feel it correctly anoints the said tassels on the sides.
 Also, since I always feel the need to share my current obsessions, they are as follows-

Buffalo '66 (and pretty much all nineties movies with Christina Ricci)

Adidas Superstars (particularly the ones with pink stripes!)

Disney, literally, anything Disney
Seriously though, I love Christina's makeup in Buffalo '66. It looks so tacky and slightly cheap. Uh, so perfect! It's like my favorite type of movie! But basically, I just want to wear blue eyeshadow and pink and white Adidas sneakers in Disney World. I'm seriously like a weird, antisocial baby. Or as I like to say "Baybeh". If I was describing myself obnoxiously (which, of course, I always do) I would be a Sweet Angel Baby Princess. I should just change my name to that. So perfect!

I shall go now. I literally almost just typed "glow now". That is what happens when you listen to The Princess and The Frog soundtrack while writing.  Anyways, I'm going. byebye

-Sweet Angel Baby(Baybeh) Princess

Comments

Popular Posts